2018 Husqvarna YTH24V54 (960 43 01-88)
Husqvarna's yard tractors offer premium performance with quality results. Their compact size makes them easy to maneuver and require less space for storage. Features such as fender-mounted cutting height adjustment, adjustable seat and an ergonomic steering wheel make these tractors simple and comfortable to operate. Pedal operated hydrostatic transmission for smooth, variable forward and reverse speed. Air Induction mowing technology improves airflow within the deck, ensuring a clean, consistent cut every time. For added versatility, all models can be equipped with a range of towable accessories and mulch kit for effective lawn fertilization.
- Electric Blade Engagement: Easy engagement of cutting blade/s; simply pull the switch on the control panel.
- Cast iron front axle: Heavy cast front axle provides superior balance and stability, even with a collector.
- Air Induction Mowing Technology: Air is drawn from the top and bottom of the deck, improving grass lift and delivering a superior cut.
- Cruise control: Allows the tractor to maintain consistent speed, even in rough terrain.
- Cutting width: 137.2 cm
- Nose roller: Yes
- Belt tension release: Yes
- Greasable mandrels: Yes
- Anti-scalp wheels: 4
- Drive method: Pedal-operated
- Speed reverse max: 2.9 mph
- Speed reverse min: 0 mph
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine name: Intek
- Cylinders: 2
- Generator: 16
- Generator: 16 A
- Battery: 12 V
- Battery: 28 Ah
- Power/fuel type: Gasoline
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 3 gal (US)
- Oil filter: Yes
- Seat material: Vinyl
- Front-End Protection: Optional
- Hour meter type: Digital with pre-programmed service intervals
- Seat back height: High
- Steering wheel type: Deluxe Overmolded
- Collector: Available as accessory
- BioClip® kit/plate: Available as accessory
- Transmission type: Hydrostatic
- Transmission manufacturer: Tuff Torq
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Fuel Capacity
- 3 gal. (US)