2018 Husqvarna YTH18K46 (960 43 02-19)
Husqvarna's yard tractors offer premium performance with quality results. Their compact size makes them easy to maneuver and require less space for storage. Features such as fender-mounted cutting height adjustment, adjustable seat and an ergonomic steering wheel make these tractors simple and comfortable to operate. All tractors feature hydrostatic transmissions for smooth, variable forward and reverse speed. Air Induction mowing technology improves airflow within the deck, ensuring a clean, consistent cut every time. For added versatility, all models can be equipped with a range of towable accessories and mulch kit for effective lawn fertilization.
- Reinforced Cutting Deck: The stamped cutting deck is reinforced with heavy flat-stock steel for added strength and durability on the leading edge and trim side. (48" shown)
- Cast iron front axle: Heavy cast front axle provides superior balance and stability, even with a collector.
- Cast Iron Front Axle: Greater durability when operating on uneven terrain.
- Air Induction Mowing Technology: Air is drawn from the top and bottom of the deck, improving grass lift and delivering a superior cut.
- Cutting width: 116.8 cm
- Nose roller: No
- Belt tension release: No
- Greasable mandrels: No
- Anti-scalp wheels: 2
- Drive method: Pedal-operated
- Speed reverse max: 2.9 mph
- Speed reverse min: 0 mph
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Kawasaki
- Engine name: FR Series
- Cylinders: 2
- Generator: 15
- Generator: 15 A
- Battery: 12 V
- Battery: 28 Ah
- Power/fuel type: Gasoline
- Oil filter: Yes
- Seat material: Vinyl
- Front-End Protection: Optional
- Hour meter type: Yes
- Seat back height: High
- Steering wheel type: Deluxe Overmolded
- Collector: Available as accessory
- BioClip® kit/plate: Available as accessory
- Transmission type: Hydrostatic
- Transmission manufacturer: Tuff Torq
- Engine Manufacturer