2018 Husqvarna YTA22V46 (960 45 00-51)
Husqvarna's yard tractors offer premium performance with quality results. Their compact size makes them easy to maneuver and require less space for storage. Features such as fender-mounted cutting height adjustment, adjustable seat and an ergonomic steering wheel make these riding lawn mowers simple and comfortable to operate. Air Induction mowing technology improves airflow within the deck, ensuring a clean, consistent cut every time. For added versatility, all models can be equipped with a range of towable accessories and mulch kit for effective lawn fertilization.
- Cast iron front axle: Heavy cast front axle provides superior balance and stability, even with a collector.
- Air Induction Mowing Technology: Air is drawn from the top and bottom of the deck, improving grass lift and delivering a superior cut.
- Cruise control: Allows the tractor to maintain consistent speed, even in rough terrain.
- Step-through: Ensures comfortable and easy mounting and dismounting.
- Cutting width: 116.8 cm
- Nose roller: No
- Anti-scalp wheels: 2
- Drive method: Pedal-operated
- Speed reverse max: 2.9 mph
- Speed reverse min: 0 mph
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine name: Intek
- Cylinders: 2
- Generator: 5&3 A
- Generator: 15 A
- Battery: 12 V
- Battery: 28 Ah
- Power/fuel type: Gasoline
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 2.5 gal (US)
- Oil filter: Yes
- Seat material: Vinyl
- Front-End Protection: Optional
- Hour meter type: Digital with pre-programmed service intervals
- Seat back height: High
- Steering wheel type: Deluxe Overmolded
- Collector: Available as accessory
- BioClip® kit/plate: Available as accessory
- Transmission type: CVT
- Transmission manufacturer: General Transmission
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.5 gal. (US)