2018 Husqvarna 129LK
Call for Price
Trimmer 129LK is a multi-purpose tool that features a powerful 27cc engine and professional quality - combined with a focus on ease of use. It is easy to start thanks to Smart Start®, intuitive controls and the automatic stop return switch - a feature that automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting. Apart from trimmer head, 129LK can easily be equipped with a number of other pro-quality tools: blower, pole saw, cultivator, hedge trimmer and edger, by changing the lower part of the shaft.
- Intuitive controls: The choke and purge are easy to reach and understand.
- Auto return stop switch: Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for easier starting.
- Air Purge: Removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting.
- Smart Start®: The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort.
- Cutting width: 17 in
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 10.3 lbs
- Tube diameter: 1 in
- Cylinder displacement: 27.6 cm³
- Power output: 1.1 hp
- Maximum power speed: 8000 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 11.6 fl oz
- Fuel consumption: 495 g/kWh
- Idling speed: 2800 rpm
- Spark plug: NGK CMR6A
- Electrode gap: 0.02 in
- Clutch engagement speed (±120): 4200 rpm
- Maximum rpm output shaft: 7200 rpm
- OEM Trimmer head: T25 (L)
- Lubricant type: Husqvarna 2 stroke or equiv. at 50:1
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 95 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 114 dB(A)
- Drive gear angle: 30 °
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) left handle: 9.9 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) right handle: 8.9 m/s²
- 1.1 hp
- 27.6 cm³
- Cutting Width
- 17 in.
- 10.3 lb.