2017 Husqvarna ST224
Call for Price
Husqvarna ST 224 has been developed for homeowners who need a high-performing snow blower to clear snow from large garage driveways and paths. It works regardless of surface type thanks to the adjustable skid shoes. Husqvarna ST 224 has been designed for occasional use in all snow conditions. It has an efficient two-stage system with high throwing capacity. The handle has adjustable height for comfortable use. Friction-disc transmission ensures smooth operation. Features heated handle grips, LED headlights and electric starter for work in all weather conditions.
- Two-stage system: Snow is fed into the housing by an auger and then discharged through the chute by an impeller.
- Handle height adjustment: Adjustable handle height for improved ergonomics.
- Friction disc transmission: For easy speed changes depending on snow conditions.
- Ribbon auger: The ribbon auger mixes air into the snow, which makes the snow easy to handle and thereby ensures efficient clearing.
- Working width: 24 in
- Gross Torque: 9.5 lb-ft
- Snow depth, max: 30 cm
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 0.69 gal (US)
- Horsepower: 6.3 hp
- Engine manufacturer: LCT
- Net power at preset rpm Energy: 4.7 kW
- Cylinder displacement: 12.7 cu.inch
- Transmission type: Friction Disc
- Transmission steps forward: 6
- Transmission steps reverse: 1
- Base machine, length: 58.5 in
- Base machine, width: 24 in
- Base machine, height: 40.5 in
- Weight: 198.6 lbs
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 88.4 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 105 dB(A)
- Vibrations handles: 5.74 m/s²
- Horse Power
- 6.3 hp
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Displacement
- 12.7 cu.inch
- 24 in
- 198.6 lbs
- Fuel Capacity
- 0.69 gal (US)